Radium - Top Feed Upgrade Fuel Rails w/Bottom FPD Port - STi (01+)
Note: Fuel Pulse Dampener (FPD) Not Included
Manufactured with a large internal bore, the fuel rails can support all necessary engine power requirements. They are CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum, black anodized, and laser etched for a high quality surface finish.
These fuel rails are designed specifically for OEM or equivalent fitment injectors. For injector height flexibility and thermal insulation, 2 sets of machined phenolic spacers are included. All injectors must use 11mm diameter upper O-rings just like the OEM Subaru injectors. Reference instruction manual for more information.
The fuel rails are compatible with all fuel types including popular alcohol mixtures such as E85.
These fuel rails have the same mounting, injector spacing and fitment as the 20-0567-02. However, each fuel rail has an 8AN ORB "top port", unlike 20-0567-02 which has a center lower port (picture below shown with Fuel Rail Adapter 20-0372). The added clearance is necessary for the EJ207 and JDM EJ205 engines that have early AVCS solenoids with vertical connectors (shown above).
- Black Anodized Laser Etched Aluminum Fuel Rails (x2)
- Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Spacers, 20mm (x4)
- Phenolic Thermal Insulating Press-In Spacers, 15mm (x4)
- Stainless Steel M8x1.25 Mounting Bolts (x4)
The fuel rail ports are tapped for 8AN ORB but fittings are not included.
Appropriate fittings must be selected based on the specific application. Ample space around the fuel rail port(s) is necessary for larger accessories such as fuel pressure regulators, fuel pressure gauges, and fuel pulse dampers. To verify clearance, the dimensional drawings on the product pages can be used as a reference guide.
- 2001-2007 Subaru WRX EJ20 (w/Top Feed Injectors and fitted with AVCS Solenoid Pictured Above)
- 2001-2007 Subaru STI EJ20 (w/Top Feed Injectors and fitted with AVCS Solenoid Pictured Above)
- 2003-2007 Subaru Forester XT EJ25 (w/Top Feed Injectors and fitted with AVCS Solenoid Pictured Above)