Killer B Ultimate High Flow Oil Pickup Baffle Package - (EJ20/EJ25)
Includes the new HIGH FLOW ultimate oil pickup.
We have all heard the horror stories. You’re just driving down the road minding your own business and then boom your engine blows without warning.
The Killer B Motorsport High Flow Ultimate Oil Pickup is designed to replace the failure prone and performance limited OEM oil pickup. This is the highest flowing pickup currently on the market. CAD designed, dyno and track torture tested with over 10 years of success. The Killer B Motorsport High Flow Ultimate Oil pickup is the right solution for track use.
Killer B Motorsport Baffle. Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts. Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank. Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank. Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank. Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation. Made from stainless steel for long life, durability, and corrosion resistance.
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport EJ25 Oil Pickup over other aftermarket pickups:
- 3D CAD Designed and Track tested
- All CNC Manufacturing Processes
- Digitally Pulsed TIG Welding throughout
- 3X Thicker Tubing, 1/8” Thick Bracket
- Smooth Mandrel Bend Increases Oil Flow
- New O-Ring Provided
- Fits ALL turbo EJ20 Motors (with EJ25 Pan)
- Fits ALL turbo EJ25 Motors with OEM oil pans (and our performance oil pan too!)
- OEM Spec. High Flow Screen Filter
- Lifetime Warranty
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over other aftermarket baffles.
- Uses OEM baffle mounting locations
- Not a sandwich between pan & block design that is difficult to install and more prone to leak.
- No rubber parts that can sag and stay open after repeated heat cycling.
- Not Holy Cow expensive!
So, what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank, and allows it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods, it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connecting rods will also lower oil temperatures.
- Subaru WRX 94-14 (EJ20/EJ25, EJ20 Requires 2.5L Oil Pan)
- Subaru STI 94-20 (EJ20/EJ25, EJ20 Requires 2.5L Oil Pan)
- Subaru Forester 97-13 (EJ20/EJ25, EJ20 Requires 2.5L Oil Pan)
- Subaru Liberty 89-09 (EJ20/EJ25, EJ20 Requires 2.5L Oil Pan)