Invidia N1 Turbo back Exhaust - Ti Tips (WRX 15+ Manual)
Invidia N1 Exhaust Systems feature a cannon style muffler for maximum flow and minimised back pressure, resulting in significant mid to top end power gains. Invidia N1 exhaust systems feature a large diameter burned Titanium tip for an aggressive look.
Second to none quality assured:
- 1.5mm thick, 76mm diameter, mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel piping - greatly reduces the risk of cracks and breaks developing, reduces rasp and vibration.
- Cannon style Muffler - Optimal flow with minimal backpressure
- CNC Machined Flanges - precision fitment and durability
- Robotic welded - Fantastic appearance and uniform strength
- 101mm Diameter Titanium burned tips for aggressive look
The Invidia Catted Downpipe features a Open Mouth Bellmouth with a 100cell Cat at the base of the down pipe for maximum flow. Designed in Australia
Invidia's all new Australian Spec downpipe is a great way to start getting performance HP and Torque.
The Invidia downpipe is constructed of 304 stainless steel tubing to ensure longevity while enhancing power by freeing exhaust flow. 3" mandrel bent piping will bolt up to any stock replacement catback or stock unit.
And the Australian Designed Stainless Cast Head ensures perfect flow.. This is the most advanced Down pipe on the planet for flow and fitment.
No Steering Knuckle is required with the Aus Spec Down Pipe