IAG Performance - V2 Oil Pick Up - (EJ20/EJ25)
The IAG Performance Version 2 Subaru WRX / STI oil pickup replaces the OEM EJ25 oil pickup which is prone to failure. It’s a well-known fact that the OEM oil pickups often crack and fail which in most cases destroys your motor from lack of oil pressure. The original IAG Performance pickup design has been improved in this all-new stainless steel version.
To avoid the cracking failures seen in the OEM oil pickup tubes, the oil pickup is manufactured from stainless steel tubing that is 2x thicker than OEM. Additionally, it features a flange machined from 3/8” stainless steel to mate with the block, sealed with a Viton O-ring. The integrated heavy-duty stainless steel mounting bracket uses two mounting points rather than the OEM single mounting point. Furthermore, the oil pickup features a formed bottom with an OEM style mesh screen for proper filtration.
The TIG-welded oil pickup increased material thickness matched with the two-point heavy-duty mounting bracket helps ensure it does not fatigue and fail over time like an OEM unit.
The IAG V2 Subaru EJ25 Oil Pickup is manufactured proudly in the United States at the IAG facility in Westminster, Maryland.
- Heavy-Gauge Stainless Steel Tubing that is 2x thicker than OE
- 3/8" Stainless Steel Flange
- Stainless Steel Bracket
- OEM Style Steel Mesh Screen Filter
- Completely TIG Welded
- (x1) Oil Pickup
- (x1) Viton O-ring
- (x2) M6 x 16mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- (x2) M6 x 10mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- Fits Killer B Oil Pan with either Killer B Oil Pickup Spacer or IAG Oil Pickup Spacer Kit - PN# IAG-ENG-2081SP
- 2003-05 FXT & 04-06 LGT Check Pan For Fitment Before Ordering.
- Subaru WRX 94-14 (EJ20/EJ25 - EJ20 will require 2.5L Sump)
- Subaru STI 94-20 (EJ20/EJ25 - EJ20 will require 2.5L Sump)
- Subaru Forester GT/XT 98-13 (EJ20/EJ25 - EJ20 will require 2.5L Sump)
- Subaru Liberty 89-09 (EJ20/EJ25 - EJ20 will require 2.5L Sump)