Fumoto Oil Drain Plug Quick Change Valve M16 x 1.5 - (OEM - FA20)
The Original Fumoto Oil Drain Valve has been improving the way oil changes are performed since 1976. By replacing your oil drain plug with a Fumoto valve you can eliminate the mess and the need for tools in your oil change. Choosing Fumoto means no more messy oil spilled on your vehicle, clothes, and floor. Gone are the days of frozen drain plugs and stripped threads. All of a sudden drawing samples for oil analysis is as easy as one, two, three. It's time to upgrade your oil changes by choosing Fumoto.
- The one-time drain plug replacement becomes your permanent oil changing solution
- Mess-free, tool-free oil changes that keep your hands, clothes, and floor clean.
- Money-saving DIY oil changes are now easier.
- The straight flow structure designed for quick oil draining.
- The valve is double-sealed from both ends to prevent leaks.
- Our original UP & TURN lever motions withstand any engine vibrations for no accidental openings.
- The lever clips provide additional security to the valves.
- All the valves are manufactured by our affiliated ISO-certified factory in Japan and leak-tested prior to being shipped.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the item(s) purchased from Fumoto or our authorized sellers in the US or Canada.
Lever Clips for Precaution
When Fumoto valves are closed they are securely locked and will not open by themselves. Lever clips provide additional security to the valves and can only be attached when a lever is fully seated in the locked position. Installing a lever clip confirms that your valve is reliably locked and closed.
Trusted by the Industries
Fumoto has been granted Genuine Parts status in Japan by major auto and truck companies such as; Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, Fuso, UD Trucks, and Isuzu. In the United States, the product has been used by Cummins, Caterpillar, Daimler, Paccar, Kenworth, Freightliner, Peterbilt, JLG, Taylor Power Systems, and many others.
Fumoto valves fit most engines and have been used in various applications. Cars, pickup trucks, buses, vans, commercial trucks, RVs, motorcycles, generators, boats, mowers, farm tractors, construction machines, industrial equipment, and many others. The valves are also not limited to oil drain ports but transmissions, air tanks and even to drain the coolant.