AEM 30 Amp Accessory Hard Wire Relay Kit
AEM has released a 30-Amp Relay Kit (PN 30-2061) and 20-Amp Relay Kit (PN 30-2062) for ensuring that electric powered accessories receive the correct current and voltage to perform at their rated performance numbers.
The 20-Amp Relay kit is specifically designed for use with AEM’s High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps and other electric fuel pumps and ensures that the pumps perform at their rated flow levels.
AEM’s 30-Amp Relay kit is designed to safeguard the performance of nitrous heating blankets, water pumps, fans, alternators, starters and other auxiliary electrical accessories that require higher current.
These relay kits have auto-reset style integrated circuit boards that help ensure any electrical shorts are remedied. Each kit includes a pre-wired relay receptacle with 80” of red wire for activation (12 gauge for 20-Amp Relay Kit and 10 gauge for 30-Amp Relay Kit) and 80” of 10 gauge black wire for a high current ground circuit, an Amp relay, circuit breaker with mounting tab, crimp terminals and mounting hardware.
AEM 20 & 30 Amp Relay Kit Features:
- Ensures correct current and voltage at electrical accessories for optimum performance
- Auto-reset style integrated circuit breaker with mounting tab
- Pre-wired relay receptacles with 80” of activation and ground wire
- 30-Amp relay (PN 30-2061) or 20-Amp relay (PN 30-2062)
- Terminals and mounting hardware included
Common uses of the relay kit are for:
- Fuel Pump activation
- Cooling Fan activation
- Water Pump activation
- Alternator activation
- Starter activation
- NOS system activation
- 30 Amp Circuit Breaker, Auto Reset, Splash and Dust Proof
- 30 Amp Relay
- Relay Socket with 10 Gauge Power Wires 80" Length
- 10-12 Gauge Ring Terminals
- Red Butt Connectors