Rumble Pack + Coilovers - Invidia G200 CBE + GFB - RESPONS Dual Port BOV + Silvers - NEOMAX - S Coilovers (Forester SF GT 97-02)
Invidia G200 SS Tip
GFB - RESPONS TMS - Dual Port BOV
Invidia G200 Exhaust Systems feature a baffled cannon style muffler for increased flow and and engine performance whilst delivering a deep and rich exhaust tone. Invidia G200 exhaust systems feature a large diameter tip for an aggressive look.
Second to none quality assured:
- 1.5mm thick, 76mm diameter mandrel bent T304 Stainless Steel piping - greatly reduces the risk of cracks and breaks developing, reduces rasp and vibration.
- Tuned Cannon style Muffler - Optimal flow and enhanced sound
- Cast flanges - precision fitment and durability
- Robotic welded - Fantastic appearance and uniform strength
Also supplied is a 80mm extension, So its a complete bolt on to your STD down pipe if needed.
If you are using a Tow Bar, You will require 3 longer hangers (15mm holes). Which are found in the accessories category.
Invidia G200 Specifications:
Exhaust Orientation: Straight Exit
Installation Hardware Included: Yes
Piping ID: 76mm
Piping Material: 304 Stainless Steel
GFB Respons TMS valve features both the GFB patented adjustable bias venting system, and the GFB TMS advantage.
The TMS range from GFB is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
Want sound? Admit it, you do - otherwise you wouldn t be looking at this product! Even if you only want to hear it a little bit, only some of the time, or hide it from your better half, GFB's unique patented venting bias adjustment system has you covered - it allows the amount of air vented to atmosphere or recirc to be infinitely varied to change the sound from silent to ear-shattering or anywhere in between, with a simple flick of the wrist!
Unique adjustment to easily change distribution of vented air between recirculating and atmosphere ports.
Great for cars with sensitive air flow meters as it can be tuned to vent just enough air back to the inlet to prevent backfiring, whilst achieving a blow-off sound.
Direct bolt-on fitment NO extra parts, adaptors, or modifications to the car required just take the factory valve off, and put the GFB Respons TMS in its place!
These unique products manufactured in Australia to ISO 9001 can deliver performance with as much or as little noise as you like; with the GFB Respons TMS you CAN achieve a blow-off sound without throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmosphere-venting valves on cars with MAF sensors.
GFB have Australia's best performance turbo management solutions.
NOTE : Used with STD Intercooler, Please check fitment if using a after market intercooler.
Silvers - NEOMAX - S Series Coilover Kit
SPORT TUNED SUSPENSION SYSTEM
- 40 levels of dampening adjustability.
- IP F.A. 10W damper oil.
- Mono-tube shock design JIS G3445-STKM13C(DIN2393-ST44-2)carbon steel 52mm dia. seamless tube.
- 44mm linear characteristic internal piston.
- Cold-bent springs made from high strength SAE9252 steel.
- Lower bracket height adjustability prevent the need to adjust the spring perch, offering the maximum shock-absorbing travel.
- Powder painted steel lower bracket can match all design of brake line and ABS line holder, easy for installing.
Spring Rate : F-5.5KG R-4KG