IAG Performance Stage 2 FA20 Short Block - WRX VA 15+
The IAG Stage 2 short block starts with new Subaru FA 2.0L engine case halves that are machined for improved oiling. Then the case is bored and honed to 86.1mm on our in-house Sunnen SV-30 the most advanced automotive cylinder hone available. IAG‘s in-house honing process is able to set piston to wall clearances tighter for a quieter running engine. The short block is measured and assembled using a new 2015-19 Subaru 2.0L WRX crankshaft that is matched to King main bearings. Brian Crower H-Beam rods with ARP2000 rod bolts are utilized along with King or ACL rod bearings. The case halves are sealed with new OEM case bolts and sealant. Finally, IAG-Spec 86.1mm forged pistons are spec'd and installed along with an OEM oil plug finishing off the short block.
Stage 2 FA20 Includes:
- Case Halves - Brand new OEM Subaru FA20 case halves, bored and honed to 86.1mm
- Case Machining - Modified for improved oiling
- Case Machining - Bored and honed to 86.1mm
- Pistons - IAG-Spec 86.1mm Forged Pistons, Ring Set, and .150" x 2.250" Chromoly Wrist Pins.
- Connecting Rods - Brian Crower H-Beam / ARP2000 Rod Bolts
- Rod - ACL or King XPG
- Main Bearings - King XPG
- Crankshaft - New Subaru FA20 DIT WRX crankshaft
- Case / Main Bolts - Standard Subaru case bolts
- Hardware - OEM Oil Plug - comes preinstalled at the oil pan location
Additional Options Available:
- Oil Plugs & Rear Main Seal - (x1) 11021AA190 Plug, (x2) 11024AA141 Plugs , (x1) 806792010 Rear Main Seal
- The IAG Stage 2 Short Block has a power output rating of 600BHP
- *All IAG Short Blocks are balanced and blueprinted.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1 (.6 lower than stock compression) on standard gasket thickness.