DBA + Elig Front & Rear Brake Package - DBA T2 Slotted Rotors + Elig S-400 Brake pads - STi VA (15-20)
DBA T2 Slotted brake disc rotors ( Front & Rear)
Elig S-400 Brake pads (Front & Rear)
DBA T2 Slotted Street Series Rotors
DBA T2 Slotted brake disc rotors are ideal for fast road applications. Using many of dba's patented race technologies the T2 range of slotted rotors will provide exceptional performance with smooth and quiet braking. T2 rotors are also suitable for heavy towing applications that generate excess heat during braking.
- Kangaroo Paw 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system (Vented rotors only)
Minimises brake fade and increases braking effectiveness
Increased surface area resulting in greater heat dissipation
- CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) machine turned
Reduced DTV (Disc thickness variation) and parallelism
Less occurrence of brake shudder or brake pedal judder.
Elig S-400 Brake pads
The STANDARD S-400 brake pads are a perfect replacement for standard pads, designed for both daily street use and spirited driving. They offer increased braking performance over OEM with a greater temperature operating range. These pads are often cheaper to replace than OEM with low dust and virtually no noise. The STANDARD S-400 offers fantastic value with increased performance over stock pads.
– Operating temperature: 0~400℃
– Average friction co-efficient: 0.34~0.42
– Materials: NAO (Non Asbestos Organic)
– OEM equivalent or better, but with low dust and quiet braking
– Shorter stopping distance and higher braking power
– Lower price than OEM pads
– Made with eco friendly materials
– Perfect fit, no adjustments required
– Extremely gentle on rotors
– Suitable for street / spirited driving / skidpan