D2 - STREET - Coilover Kit - Forester SF (97-02)
- There are rubber top mount and pillowball rubber top mount of street McPherson coilover for your options, it also keeps the original comfort setup for 60%.
- 36-way damping setting is able to adjust the damping settings freely to meet the requirement of street setup and enjoy the hedonics of speed.
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
- To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
- Use the spring bearing to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- The ride height adjustable function is able to prevent the spring perch to compress the spring and avoid the unusual sound. Besides, this function avoids the situation that you raise or lower the ride height too much and cause the spring perch does not snug the spring, which will damage the coilover. The ride height can be dropped 60~100mm from OE ride height for your reference.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The "model year" defined for each application on our website might be different from the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the "production years" with us if you cannot make sure.
The pillowball rubber top mount is the best product as it is the same as OE top mount and able to eliminate the shock noise made by the pillowall top mount.
- Camber adjustable Pillowball top mount is racing performance product purpose so it is easy to create some shock noise under some circumstances.
- Some people do care about the unusual sound made by the pillowball top mount, the pillowball rubber top mount is the best choice as it is able to reduce the unusual sound made by the pillowball top mount.
- Combined the handling of pillowball top mount and the comfort of stock top mount.
- Be able to absorb the jolt like the rubber top mount.
- It is suitable for McPherson suspension in street purpose.
The harden rubber top mount is able to reduce the noise, to extend the life of top mount and increase the ride comfort by 10%
- Front - 8.7 Kg
- Rear - 5.1 Kg
Due to the large selection of applications and customisation available, your unique brake kit may not be in stock locally and may take 3-5 weeks for production and delivery.
Rest assured, it is worth the wait and we will keep you updated.