D2 - SPORT - Coilover Kit - Levorg (14+)
- Focus on R&D spirit, our design as high performance suspension with 36 way damping setting is loved by majority aftermarket. By increasing 30% damping and spring rate than street setting, our sport spec meets the requirements of some enthusiasts. It is suitable for track day and aggressive driving.
- Wishbone design coilover comes with aluminum top mount; Most of McPherson design coilover comes with pillowball top mount to adjust the camber of tires, get the tires better turn and increase the stability of vehicle.
- It 100% sorts out the unusual sound comes from turning the steering wheels for McPherson suspension and let the steering wheels return to the original position automatically, like factory setup.
- Monotube design is adopted for this coilover system as it can retain stable damping and have varieties of responses on uneven roads and bumps to keep the comfort.
- A movable lower mount is adopted; both ride height and preload can be adjusted by the adjustable lower mount. The ride height can be dropped 60~100mm from OE ride height for your reference.
- Sport damper has 36-way damping settings to bring the best performance for different road conditions.
- The materials is made by SAE9254. The spring rate is stiffer than street purpose.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The lower mounts are made of steel materials to enhance the safety and durability of McPherson coilover design. We also use the aluminum material of lower mount on wishbone suspension design.
The pillowball top mount can be adjusted by the camber degrees and increase the handling and stability of your vehicle by 10%. However, it is easy to create some slight unusual sound when coming across a big bumps. The pillowball top mount covers no warranty.
- Front - 9.8 Kg
- Rear - 9.8 Kg
Due to the large selection of applications and customisation available, your unique brake kit may not be in stock locally and may take 3-5 weeks for production and delivery.
Rest assured, it is worth the wait and we will keep you updated.