Hawk Performance - DTC-60 Front Brake Pads - Forester SJ (13-19)
Running with extremely high deceleration rates and increased downforce poses different challenges, so Hawk designed DTC-60. Recommended with DTC-70 when split friction between axles is desired, it has excellent modulation and release characteristics.
- Superior release and torque control
- Very low abrasive rotor wear
- Popular choice on lightweight front axle applications, with or without ABS
- Applicable to NASCAR/NASCAR modified, ARCA, Super Late models, pavement circle track, Pro 2/Pro 4 Off Road Trucks/Pro Lite, Sports Car/GT/GS, Open Wheel/Formula
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
- High torque
- 205 Deg C-870 Deg C operating temperatures
- 370 Deg C-593 Deg C optimal temperature range